Wednesday 3 October 2012

Didier is a Dunce.

Struggled for headline today folks and only got inspiration when I heard the news that Monsieur Deschamps might be insisting Abou Diaby travels to Clarefontaine for the WCQ against Spain. I understand the fact Diaby is integral to Les Bleus but the guy is injured, but never mind, I hear he's great at recovering.....Oh. Yeah.

Matchday tonight and we pretty much covered Olympiakos in "depth" yesterday. Arsenal will be missing Abou plus the known injury news, however Mikel Arteta will have a fitness test on an ankle injury picked up in training and I understand his selection/non-selection will have knock on effects for the rest of the team.

I expect Per Mertesacker and Olivier Giroud to start however but the rest of the lineup will become clear as the day progresses.

Arsenal (Updated, Unconfirmed)

I am Vito Mannone

Corp Jenks
BFG
Johnathan Rhys Vermaelen
Gibbo

Tets/Coq
Rambo
Ox
Santi Claus
Goldi Poldi
OG

Up the Arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment